Friday, December 4, 2015

It's My present life



My name is Shamim Hossain. From a young age I have always been a very determined and driven person for everything that I set out to do. I have always known that no matter what I do in life I want to do something that can make a difference in someone's life. To me teaching is a perfect way to make a difference in someone's life.

A present goal of mine is to attend Dhaka International University for the B.Sc.  That is offered. DIU offers me a great opportunity so that I will not only just become a great Programmer in the future and but an even better person along the way. Attending DIU fits perfectly into my future goal of becoming a Programmer, I feel that I will not only get a great education but strength my walk with God and that is one of the most important things in my life. For a while now I have looked for schools that could satisfy my wanting and need to be in a good student while attending college and I have truly found it with DIU. 
shamim hossain


When I look at pictures of myself as a young child, I remember when life was simple; many people would say I looked Like Programmer. As a good student, I began to change, not only physically, but mentally and ethically. I began to learn my how things progressed and learned about the many new rules of life. An important one at the time was learning computer. I also had many priorities at my age in that point of my life. A very important one was watching the bad TV channel. But now as I see myself growing older, my priorities have shifted in a different direction. Time progressed and as I grew, I began to think about my past, present, and future. I remember my childhood, and live my life in the present, always moving forward. But thinking about my future is something that was a bit challenging to me. I began to ask myself many questions like “What’s going to happen in a few years? Where will I be? What will I be doing?”.  As time went on, would look in the mirror, and I’d ask my self who I see. I see the person I am now. I see the 50 year old my teacher, who is preparing to take the next big step in his life. 


However, Now  I am learning SEO from Institute of Technology & Management , Attending BITM fits perfectly into my future goal of becoming a SEO expert, I feel that I will not only get a great education but strength my walk with God and that is one of the most important things in my life.





You can also see my past life here 

No comments:

Post a Comment