Friday, December 4, 2015

Life in the past was much better than now



My name is Shamim Hossain. When I was only 10 years old, Kaiser was my best friend.
One day Kaiser forgot to bring his pen in school and that day I helped him with my extra pen. After that day our friendship started. In the end of my school day, when I was home all afternoons I used to do my homework and after I used to play with my dolls. Sometimes I used to go to my friend’s house to play, and sometimes they came to my house. 

Shamim Hossain


When I go to sleeping room with my mom all nights read me different kind of stories before I go to sleep, and she song me a lot of songs too. I had many favorite stories that I loved that my mom read to me. But I think that my favorites were Little Red Riding hood, Cinderella, 3 pigs, and another that I can’t remember now, but I always preferred Cinderella.



This story talked about a beautiful girl who had 3 sisters, but her mother and sisters were very bad to her. Cinderella use to do all the hard work in the house, and her sisters never did anything. After someday a person came to Cinderella’s house and told them that can go to the king’s palace, because the prince wants to choose his wife.
 
Cinderella’s sisters and her mother said: you can go to the dance Cinderella, and she was so sad, but in the night’s dance she could go, and she danced with the prince, and they were in love. They got marry and they lived happy forever. 

My mother is the most important person in my life. My mother and I spend a lot of time together. We play games, and draw doodle tricks. But our favorite thing to do is read. One day Mom takes me shopping at the mall. We buy toys and clothes.

However, my friends say that I am a very funny and an interesting boy with a good sense of humour. As soon as I meet new people who are happy to meet me, I feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life. We exchange new ideas, find many interesting things about each other and experience new things. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me.

Everyone can agree that I am a good student and that I like to study. My favorite subjects are Mathematics and Chemistry. I am going to enter the university because my goal is to study these subjects in future and to become a respected professional in one of the fields.
I can say that I am a responsible and a hard-working student. Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals. I enjoy my time at school: it is really nice to study and the students are very friendly and ready to help. The atmosphere cannot but make me want to go there every time. I like to receive and deal with challenging tasks. I am a very enthusiastic student and I think this is a strong point of mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment